Thursday, March 16, 2006

Satisfied??

If you read or saw the news these past few days, you'll see that the spm results are out.

These kids look really happy.

They should be. They got what they wanted. And that is good results.

But some are not that happy with their results.

I guess getting straight A's or an excellent result is everything to them.

But, it's not.

When I was in school (I went to a boarding school in Penang), the people there will tell you everyday that you have to score in your exams, whether its PMR or SPM. If you dont ace it, that means you're screwed up big time.

You know what's the best part?

I knew I'm gonna screw up.

And when the results for PMR came out, there are a few people who 'screwed up'.

And yup, that includes me.

So, for the next two years, I've got a 'screw-up' tag behind my back.

I realized that I'm not cut out to be a engineer or doctor.

So, I made it through school.

And I "ran" as far away as I can from those "science and mathematical" based courses.

Here I am now.

I'm not as successful as some of my friend are.

But I think I'll survive.

2 comments:

Falcao said...

more post from you..i hope.. hohoho

artgal de' corps said...

me too..i hate math and science