Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You have got to be kidding me.....

I used to be very good in the 'pass-the-blame' game.

For example, when I was in school, I used to blame the teachers if I failed in my exam.

When I was a kid, I used to blame the other kids for the bruises and cuts that I got while playing at the playground.

And it goes on...

and on...

and on...

But now...

I feel I'm too old to play the blaming game anymore.

You must be thinking that maybe I've had a lil' bit too much coffee than I should have.


You see, if you read yesterday's newspaper, you'll come across a report about CSI, the tv programme.

You'll be suprised to see that the show even got the Deputy Inspector-General of Police himself, Datuk Seri Musa Hassan talking.

You'll be more suprised to read about what he had to say about the show.


"CSI and a few other series teach how to remove traces of crime," he said after the launch of a Zero Crime Campaign by Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting here.

What??

Does that mean we can't watch Gil Grissom, Horatio Caine, Mac Taylor and the rest of the gang anymore??

I mean, are they the ones who should be blamed for all the unsolved cases in our country??

Does that mean,we have to switch to TV1 and watch Gerak Khas & Tragedi instead?

Oh no.....

This can't be true....


I need some more coffee.




No comments: