Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a while since I wrote something. Whether it's on a piece a piece of paper or here in my blog, I've been procrastinating in my writing habits. It's been so long, that I just dont want to even give a title to this entry, because I just want to write without overthinking. A title? That's the least of my worries.

I don't know why I havent been writing for a while. Maybe it's the daily workload, or the internet connection or just plain laziness. I can't tell you exactly why, because the fact of the matter is, don't know why either.

But, come to think of it, maybe complacency has crept up in me. Maybe I felt too comfortable with everything, that I thought one or two weeks of no writing sessions is not a big deal. Complacency does that to you sometime. You become so engulfed in your present state or situation, that you just don' t focus enough on the little things that matters.

I just need to get my shit back together. Then, I'll be fine.


Yes, I'll be fine.

No comments: