Friday, May 09, 2008

I don't get it either....

Considering the fact that I've been writing more often lately than I used to, I should have anticipated that sooner or later, this writing frenzy of mine would come to a screeching halt anytime soon.

I mean, I'm not really good with words. The fact that I couldn't stay focus on relaying a message that I've been thinking about in my head is one of the few examples that I might be expecting a drought of ideas in the long run. It's like, it's there but it's not there.

Get it?

No? ok fine. That's not the point.

The thing is, constantly reprising ideas is not really a good way of conveying your thoughts on paper/blog or whatever. Spontaneity is sometimes the key to express those thoughts that would in turn spark imaginations and also ignite sombre feelings. Right?

Wait....

That's not the point either..


See, I told you I'm not good with words....

No comments: