Monday, April 07, 2008

Lights out.....

A lonely walk wont hurt anyone.

A stroll down memory lane wont kill a soul. But as you pass the river of misery and emotions, maybe in the end, you'll see the light that'll guide you to where you want to go.

Delusions may haunt you. Actions may whimsically be executed. In the end, as the light dawns upon you, the reality will give you an earth-shattering shake to your senses and will wake you up from the slumber you are in.

But, how do I know that's where I want to go? Should I ask for directions from others or should I just go with my intuition that is filled with despair and doubt?

You'll have to figure that out yourself.


As I said, a lonely walk wont hurt anyone.

1 comment:

Saya makan Nasi Lemak said...

bro.I wish i could write English like you,man.Your vocab is flawless!!