Friday, February 01, 2008

Rationalization with Kakak Vol. 1

It's kinda late to talk about the new year. We're already at the start of the 2nd month of 2008.

So, I guess we could skip that part.


Yesterday was my sister's birthday. So as always, I gave her a call.


Kak, Happy birthday.

thanks dut. where are you?

Opis...

Oh, are you busy? I wanna ask your opinion...

What about....?

Life...

Me? advice you on life....? kak, im your younger brother. you should know better about that than me....

Oh, yeah. I always forgot about that..Maybe it's the face thing..you know. you have the wrinkles and all....

That's not nice...

Well then, it's 8 pm and you're all alone at the office. maybe you should start being younger, don't you think....?


Yes Folks, my sister always have a strange sense of humour.

No comments: