Thursday, March 27, 2008

Converse in a foreign but local manner....

I once had a conversation with a friend a while back. As we were reminiscing about our wretched life over a glass of nescafe, my friend suddenly came to a conclusion.


Games, man....It's all about how you play it....

What games?

Met, naivety won't take you anywhere. Don't act like you don't know.

No, I dont.

You don't know, or you don't wanna know?

Maybe I dont wanna know.

It's the game people play lah met. Kat mana-mana pun sama je. Politics, business, relationships...it's all about how you play the game.

But what's the point?

To get what you want.

Kenapa takleh straight forward je?

It's just the way it goes. Lagipun, where's the fun in it kalau straight forward? Besides, boring lah kalau takde game.

Boring?

Yup, boring. Takde challenge, takde sweating in your pants, takde adrenaline rush. People will think you're boring lah...


Me? Boring?

Please, tell me something else that I don't already know.

No comments: