Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mumble in the Jungle....

I was once told that one of my favourite phrase that I frequently use in conversations or writing is "make sense".

I don't know why I love to use that phrase but I use it quite often. Maybe because I have this tendency to make sense of all things that happens around me. Things that happen for no reason is something that I just can't fathom. Because although some things happen for no reason, still, it does happen for a reason.

I'm not making sense, am I?

Look, God works in mysterious ways. Maybe that means sometimes, you just have to roll with it. Go with the flow. It doesn't have to make sense everytime it happens. If it happens, it happens. I mean, as I grow older, I realize that maybe some thing are not meant to be understood by us, mere mortals.

"And then what?", you might ask....


I dont know either. Let's just wait and see, shall we...?

No comments: