Monday, March 31, 2008

Free Enough...

No one is perfect.

Yup, like it or not, it's the truth.

We all have our dark moments that tarnished the journey of life that we undertook.

Whether in the past, present or maybe in the future, I truly believed that we are not invulnerable from making mistakes.

I don't know about other people, but I certainly have.

I'm not saying I'm proud of the bad things I've done in the past, but I'm not denying it either.

Because like I said, no one is perfect.


But everybody has their own strengths.

Most of us knows what ours are.

Be it brilliance, or be it elegance.

I'm neither the latter nor the former

And I'm not really sure about what mine is.

But one thing I'm sure of, is that I have no problem confessing my imperfections and shortcomings

Because like I said, no one is perfect.


And for that matter, I'd never expected perfection from other people.

Although judgementalism is spreading across the world like a plague, to me, being human is part of a human being's nature. Just be you. Be free to be your own person.


Now that's perfect

No comments: