Friday, July 04, 2008

Pother alert...

I have to admit, I have this tendency of driving people around me crazy. I don't know why, but I realize that my actions or my words can sometime irritate and annoy the hell out of people.

To tell you the truth, I'm really not doing it on purpose. It's just sometimes, the fact that I want everything to be ok, simply affect the way people look and perceived your approach towards certain things. And to make things even worse, I don't even realize that I'm doing it.

Maybe I should use my brain a lot more often so that I won't screw up that much. The thing that makes me more mad about myself, is that I kept pushing for some space that people want for themselves, and I forgot the most important thing is to let people be. Not bugging them with the hope that all things will be alright and all that. My guess is, excessive optimism and agathism is just not good for you and the people around you.

I guess, I should just shut up, stop nagging and bugging people. I've pushed people away from me all my life with my constant insecurities and complexities, and I don't want it to happen again. It's just time to be quiet and be still.


Chill. And everything's gonna be alright. Maybe that's the best way to deal with things.

No comments: