Monday, June 30, 2008

Not again....

First of all, I don't wanna sound like I'm being political or anything.

But the thing is, with all the ruckus that has been going on, I just don't know what to believe anymore. It's like 1997-1999 all over again. I still remember those days. Economic crisis, political turmoil, and all kinds of shit. And with what's been happening these past few months, is just like a blast from the past. Dejavu. or whatever you may call it.

Eventhough I was still a kid at the time, but I can still remember how chaotic the situation is. In my school, it was like, teachers became rebel leaders, newspapers were selling like hotcakes, and everyone has their own conspiracy theories. Even us, the students. Some of us were so caught up in it, that we even skipped class to just hang out in the library to check what's in the news. As for me, I stashed a copy of The Asian Renaissance under my bed for no obvious reason.

As the scenario that is occuring now is kind of similar to what happened back then, I only wish for one thing.


I just want all of it to stop. Because to me, all of it, is just getting out of hand and really, makes no sense at all.

No comments: