Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The time has come..

Waiting is an integral part of life which seems to be taken for granted by most of us.

Some of us just loathe waiting. We just don’t have the time nor patience to deal with it. As if, we would be better off doing something more rewarding than waste the moments by hoping for the waiting to end.

Hoping. Waiting.

It’s the same kind of thing.

But let me tell you something. When you have been waiting all your life for something great to happen, and it materializes, the feeling is just indescribable. It’s like you never saw it coming, but at the same time you never kept your head down. Just praying for the best.

One of my prayers has been answered. And it’s the best thing and the best feeling that has ever occurred to me. As of right now, I intent to make good of it for the rest of the journey.

I would be a fool and a total moron to fuck it all up.

No comments: