Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Underrated antics....

I think I have come to terms that I might underestimate the importance of having some time on my own.

For the past 4-5 years, I could hardly remember when I really had the chance to take an annual leave, or even unpaid, just to take my mind off things. Well, except Hari Raya of course...

I mean, it's not that I dont like taking holidays or go on vacations. It's just....weird. I dont know. At that time, I used to think, what can I do if I take one day off..? sleep? go somewhere?or maybe just work...?

But now, after all these years, I just think I truly under-materialize my own time for the sake of compensating those lost times...you know what I mean?

Gibran once said;

How amazing time is, and how amazing we are. Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.Yesterday we complained of time and feared it, but today we love and embrace it. Indeed, we have begun to perceive its purposes and characteristics, and to comprehend its secrets and enigmas.


You got that right, G....!

No comments: