Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Even Cypress Hill wouldn't want to be a rockstar anymore...

I’m not trying to be a prick or anything, but with the recent increase of, let’s just say everything, I can’t help but to feel how lucky I am.

Maybe you’re asking why.

I mean, let’s look at it this way. While some (not all) of my friends who used to laugh at me because I don’t have a car, are scratching their heads over the price of fuel to fill up their tanks, I on the other hand can still feel comfortable with forking up just fifteen bucks a week for a full tank of petrol for my scooter.

I do feel bad about the increase, as many people will have to suffer from the consequences. But as far as it goes for me, I’m still thankful.

To some of my teachers who once said that having big cars is the is the sign that you have made it in life, and that you don’t have to worry about anything anymore when that time comes, you might want to think back about what you said.

I bet you’re scratching your heads too cikgu.

No comments: